Sunday, February 7, 2010

Light at the end of the tunnel

Today I lost the last hope of finding that slippery book - the last book store in the nearby also didn't have Tatiana And Alexander.
So I did what I should have done two weeks ago; I ordered the book from the store. It might take a week or so to get to the store and then they'll call with the great news.
Now I have to be satisfied with The Da Vinci Code, that's all I got for now. It's official; I have managed to develop a severe obsession to The Bronze Horseman trilogy, every other book is dull in my opinion and I won't be able to enjoy it not until I read the other two books of the trilogy. (Tatiana And Alexander, The Summer Garden)

May time move fast so this week will pass quickly!
XOXO,
Khulood.

2 comments:

  1. You've made me curious!
    I will have a look at it! happy V - day!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely check it out, I highly recommend it to every book lover!

    Happy V-day to you too, hope you enjoyed it :)
    Khulood

    ReplyDelete